January 22, 2011

Web: Arno Leopard New Web Site

Arno Leopard updates its website to a new platform. Founded in 1935 in the limits of the Tuscany Arno river, Cantieri Navali Arno was formed by Raffaello, Alessandro, Lorenzo and Nello Picchiotti, helping at the time family relatives builder Picchiotti with various internal and international governments commissioning builds. During World War two Arno suffers the total destruction of the yard, which with the help of the US Government it rebuilds, and in 1960 starts the building of its first wooden built yachts. In the 1970s Arno makes a sales agreement with Gerard Rodriguez, 1973 architect Caliari designs the first Leopard, and 1984 sees the launch of its first fiberglass boat an important turning point for the builder, along with the launch of the 20 metre open in the late eighties. The new millennium sees the production yard move to a bigger 9 covered sheds establishment, with easier sea connection for the bigger boats, and last designer Andrea Bacigalupo, a Caliari pupil takes the task of continuing the family feeling in the Leopard designs. In 2008 after 28 years of cooperation, Arno has cancelled its sales agreement with Rodriguez Group, and now heads its own sales and service department with CEO Vincenzo Moccia. Arno Leopard current range features two lines Composite and Steel, and starts from the 32 M up to the still in project 56 M. Its latest model is the 2010 launched 43 M. The new Arno website is available in Italian and English language and takes you around with the following buttons; Company, Shipyard, Yachts Range, Service, Preowned, Charter Club, and and Contacts. www.leopardyachts.it

No comments:

Post a Comment